Welcome to Woodlawn Middle School
Home of the Soaring Eagles!
Vision: Woodlawn MS students will have the knowledge, skills, and attitudes to reach their potential as responsible, productive students as they continue their learning in a high school setting.
Mission: Through our parent, school, and community partnerships, Woodlawn MS is committed to providing rigorous instruction that develops critical thinking and problem solving skills, empowering all students to achieve academically, compete in a domestic and global society, and become life-long learners.
Summer Reading Assignments:
6th Grade -- 7th Grade --- 8th Grade
Visit our Virtual Media Center to find a good book!
Follow us on Twitter @#WoodlawnMS
WMS Summer 2014 Newsletter
Summer-At-A Glance - 2014
1. Make sure your residency info is updated---See newsletter above
2. Make sure your immunization record is current---See newsletter above
3. Also check the newsletter above for uniform colors and a general school supply list
4. July 7: First day of WMS Summer Excellence Program, 9-12 noon M-F
5. Aug. 1: Last day of WMS Summer Excellence Program
6. 1st week in Aug: Summer mailing sent to families
7. Aug. 20: Back to School Night --- 6th grade 4:30-6:00pm, 7-8th grades 6:15-7:30pm
8. Students return to school Wed., Aug. 27, 2014
Call Woodlawn Middle with any questions: 410-887-1304
Ms. April Jones, Principal
Assistant Principals/Grade Administrators:
Ms. Jodi Pasquale: 6th Grade Administrator
Ms. Kari Hoehn: 7th Grade Administrator
Mr. Michael Knight: 8th Grade Administrator